- You made the 15-Moonlight (15-5 Travel) team with Coach Sydney DeTurk!
- Learn about your coach here: socalvbc.com/sydney-deturk
- We will send the practice schedule after the 10-14U tryouts in October.
To finalize your child’s enrollment, please complete the following ASAP:
Our program is in high demand, so we must hear from you promptly. If we don’t receive these required items from you soon, we might have to give your spot to someone on the standby list. We want you to be part of the team, but spots are limited!
Click the “Register” button during checkout to view payment plan options.
✔️Attend your uniform fitting in the gym:
Our official uniform fitting is Saturday, July 29th, between 10 am to 4 pm. Fittings take 20-30 minutes. This season’s basic uniform kit is included in tuition. There will also be awesome spirit wear for sale. If you can’t make the official fitting, complete steps 1 and 2 above and email us at [email protected] to schedule a makeup fitting. We need uniforms ordered as soon as possible.
⏰ Around September, we’ll email you SCVA/USAV SportsEngine Portal instructions:
When the SCVA releases their link, you’ll need to complete these items in their portal before starting practice:
– Pay the $75 USAV/SCVA player membership fee
– Your child must complete their ref training in the SportsEngine portal.
– If your child turns 18 during the season, they must complete SafeSport training.
⏰ In November, we’ll add you and your child to your team’s GroupMe group to keep everyone connected.