The 2021-2022 girls Local Team season ends July 2nd. Here’s what is coming up next!
Intermediate Summer Camps
As a Local Team Member, you’re ready for Intermediate Summer Camps! These camps build on the volleyball fundamentals, adds challenging new elements, and introduce more scrimmaging. Each camp participant receives one SoCal Volleyball Club t-shirt.
Local Flex Summer Program
Keep playing volleyball through the summer! This program is designed to maintain skill and conditioning for Girls Local Team members. Training includes physical conditioning and scrimmages. With flexible scheduling options create a training program that’s perfect for you! This program prepares you for the upcoming Fall Ball season which starts in early August.
- Flex training runs Jul 11, 2022 – Aug 11, 2022. (No training on July 25th and 26th due to Girls High School SCVA Travel Team Tryouts.)
- Online registration is required here. Space is limited.
- One drop-in session is $15 / weekly package for $49 (four consecutive sessions Mon-Thurs) / Unlimited package (18 sessions) is only $175!
Fall Ball Program
Regional Teams (two training sessions per week with tournaments in San Diego County) and Local Cali Training (one training session per week with an optional add-on tournament) comprises our Fall Ball Program. Our experienced staff will form Regional and Local Cali rosters based on Player Evaluations.
- Player Evaluations are Sunday, Aug 21, 2022 (times TBA). Players run through volleyball drills to highlight their playing ability and experience in this low-stress training session.
- Fall Ball Evaluation participation requires an online reservation. Reservations will open at 11:00 am PST on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at socalvbc.com/tryout — space is limited.
- If you can’t make Evaluations, still RSVP online on June 15th, so we know you’re interested in playing.