Here’s what you need to know this month…
- 12-14U Coaching Assignments, Tuition Overview, & Tournament Schedule<< Important details as we gear up for tryouts. The 15-18U details are coming soon.
- Save $150+ off tuition<< Returners save $150 off tuition for each new referred friend that joins the club. Have the referred friend bring a completedÂ referral cardÂ to tryouts, and they’ll tryout for free.
- Girls (Ages 10-18) Travel Program Tryout Signups<< 10-14u tryouts begin October 17th. Signup online for $20, or at the door for $30. Free limited edition t-shirt for participants.
- FREE Girls (Ages 10-18) Local Program Player Evaluations November 8th<< Learn more about our Local Program at: socalvbc.com/girls-local
- Girls Fall Ball Goes to the Beach<<To kick-off the PRO Series: School of SandÂ program, for one Fall Ball practice in the upcoming weeks, your Fall Ball team will train at Frazee State Beach in Carlsbad. View the schedule in the link.
- Boys Fall Ball Program<< Space is still available on our middle and high school teams. Can’t commit to a full season? Check out our $25 Train with a Team Clinic.
- Additions to Coaching Team<< Kirby, Peppler, Leonard, Warren…catchup on all the new additions to our coaching team. More announcements on the way!
- The Natural Talent Myth (Plus: Free Training with Karolyn Kirby)<< Only one day left to enter to win a four session pass for Karolyn Kirby’s PRO Series Clinics (A $120 value!). Contest details in the link.
P.S. For October, Trendsetters has $15 “Fight like a girl” t-shirts for breast cancer awareness. Check them outÂ HERE!
Wanna play volleyball with us?