Club Volleyball can be confusing. We hope you utilize this page to find some basic information about our program. You can find more detailed information on the individual pages created for each program. Good luck in your process and we hope you choose to become a part of the SoCal family!
SoCal participates in the USA Volleyball Junior Olympics (USAV) program in the Southern California Volleyball Association (SCVA) region. Club programs are played throughout the United States and are in age groups of 10 and under, 12 and under, 13 and under, 14 and under, 15 and under, 16 and under, 17 and under, and 18 and under. To see the USAV age definitions, click HERE.
Our travel teams are selected after try-outs in the fall and our local teams take new member sign-ups all throughout the season. Depending on the number of kids trying out, SoCal may have 3, 4 or even more teams in one age division. Just because your player doesn't make the "1" team, doesn't mean she won't be on a very high quality team with a knowledgeable coach. We take great pride in assuring the quality experience for every one of our teams.
SoCal offers boy's and girl's programs. The Girl's Club Season runs November-July (following High School Season) with try-outs generally held in November. SoCal offers multiple try out dates with a make up. Our Local Program doesn't require tryouts, and players are placed on team by age and skill level.
SoCal currently offers the following programs:
- Travel Teams - Boys and Girls ages 8-18
- Local Teams - Girls ages 8-18 - Summer, Fall and Winter/Spring
- FutureStars Clinic Program - Boys and Girls Ages 6-18.
- Summer Camps - Boys and Girls Ages 6-18.
- Middle School League - Girls - Fall
- Elementary School League - Girls - Fall
- Beach Program - Summer - Boys and Girls ages 8-18
- Adult Leagues - Year Round
- Open Gyms - Year Round
- Grass Tournaments - Youth and Adult - Boys, Girls, Men, Women, Co-Ed
At SoCal, you should always expect our utmost attention to making you comfortable in our club. No matter what program you are involved with, you deserve our respect for your commitment.